Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
I see 3 ads right now on AGon for Lores, 2 already sold.
1 guy is upgrading to Tekton Pendragons
1 guy is moving and plans to buy new Lores in white when he gets there (I saw his ad on another forum)
Zman doesn't say why

I'm real happy with mine, but I'd sell them if I thought I could get something better. For the price I think I'll have mine for a long time...but I've said that before. Many times ;)
I decided to pick up a really good sub to augment the lower end of the Lore. The Lore has great bass, but lets face it, from 40hz down they roll off pretty quik.
The sub I got has a room correction EQ to correct for room accoustics and give a flat FR to 26hz.
Well, I figured that if I had to help the Lore in the bottom end, I could pick up a killer monitor that would perform with the Lore sonicaly.
One thing I haven't been able to get passed is the looks of the Lore. In satin black it is butt ugly.
With the kind of money I have in my system I want a nice piece of furniture to look at.
That's it! Just going in a different direction with my system. The lore sounds great, but if I have to augment them in the lower end, I might as well get a great monitor that will completely disappear.