Trying to find someone with a cable cooker in Metro NY

Hello to all...

Have recently been 'exposed' to the concept of cable cooking to improve performance, but would like to pay someone who has one, to do it to my interconnects and speaker cables, each for a 3 day (72 hr) treatment... Would be nice if you are in the Metro NY area, but would be willing to ship to you if out of area.

Would also like to hear from someone with comparative experience (geoffkait?) in using this and/or cryogenic treatment: if results are different, one more effective than the other,  one more lasting than the other, must treatment be redone periodically?

Please relate real-life info ( don't be a second level whistleblower, passing relayed to you experiences...).

Best Wishes to all.
insearchofprat
The idea that cables will break in the same no matter which way they’re oriented in the beginning is an old wives tale. 🧟‍♀️ We know this after twenty-five years of experience. Its because the wire is not symmetrical. It’s the same with fuses. Even fuses that have been in the system for many years might sound better if you flip them around. What are the odds?

For speaker cables or interconnects that are not (rpt not) marked for directionality how do you know both cables of the pair are the same directionality wise?
Are you ever going to tell us why wire is directional?
Is it because electrons can be polarized?

geoffkait: thank you for your quick reply - and thanks for not being snarky or making me feel dumb...
...and mailman: if you ever achieve what you propose in last paragraph of 10/10 -11:56 - PLEASE contact me...
Going back to the original post, is it really possible that there is nobody with cable cooker in metro NY area? That is many people and not one has a cable cooker, visits audiogon forum, and is nice enough to offer the cooker?

How many of these devices sell anyway? Is it tens, hundreds, or thousands? Is market saturated?