Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
He said about 3 weeks, so figure about 4-5 tops. Pretty neat process though - he's actually having me measure my avg. ear height in my listening chair and he's going to make the tweeter cutouts to match that height. Also, my pair will be front ported, as that's what I prefer and Eric wanted to do the production version that way anyway. I like to feel the pressure in the room, plus front ports are much easier and more forgiving when it comes to placement.

I am really enjoying buying speakers from Eric. Where else can you go and spend "sane" $ and have somone build a custom speaker to YOUR liking. Great stuff!!
Gpowered,, why are you getting new speakers ,I thought you found nirvana with the Lores?
I absolutely dig the Lores! This is an upgrade. My room is a bit on the large side so I should benefit from the 2nd 10" driver and the 3 tweeter array. From what Eric is telling me, the Pendragon (the name of the new Lore-based speaker), is going to have similar voicing/sonic character as the Lore, but with allot more impact/dynamics, and better clarity since 1 driver doesn't have to fo all the work. It also extends down to 20HZ!!!

By the way Charlie - check out the Tekton blog, and you will see measurements of the Lore. It clearly extends down to 30Hz, so this is proof that the perception of lack of weight is definitely based on some bias or room node. I was shocked by the measurements! But I am sure the new Pendragon will certainly have all the weight and then some. Stay tune for my review in a month or so!!

P.S. Have you dumped or updraded that Hafler/Counterpoint combo yet???
I have seen the measurements and they are just that , measurements . Meaurements that are posted on Tekton website , beleive what you want ,I'll beleive my ears .
How much are the new speakers?
No I am still looking for a new amp/preamp or intergrated .