Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
They are indeed fanatastic speakers - punch WAY above their weight class. It does everything minus the weight and low end/extension of much larger speakers, yet it holds its own. Most of us are using low powered tubes with these. Put a decent and well matching front end on them in a small to medium sized room, and they have the potential to be the last speaker you buy... but if you crave 20Hz bass or have a huge room... you may want to look at the new Lore-based speaker.
Hey guys. I ordered my new MTM T3 Lore-based speaker tonigh so in due time we will have some feedback on the new model!!
He said about 3 weeks, so figure about 4-5 tops. Pretty neat process though - he's actually having me measure my avg. ear height in my listening chair and he's going to make the tweeter cutouts to match that height. Also, my pair will be front ported, as that's what I prefer and Eric wanted to do the production version that way anyway. I like to feel the pressure in the room, plus front ports are much easier and more forgiving when it comes to placement.

I am really enjoying buying speakers from Eric. Where else can you go and spend "sane" $ and have somone build a custom speaker to YOUR liking. Great stuff!!
Gpowered,, why are you getting new speakers ,I thought you found nirvana with the Lores?