Just got AQ Niagara 1200 ...

and WOW ... what an incredible difference this has made in sound quality! ... I am becoming a convert of power conditioning :)

Now I wonder if the following "upgrades" would make any further improvements:

- Power cord. Currently AQ NRG-Z3 to say AQ Thunder
- Power regenerator like PS Audio Powerplant as a Niagara replacement?

Appreciate advise.
fuzzypoodle
I’m just curious if you were upgrading from a diff power cond or was this a add-on power cond? Please share findings.
I, myself, critically tested/ compared both AQ Thunder and Tornado cords going from wall to my Richard Gray Pwr Cond and the Tornado was on a diff class, period.
The Thunder was very fine with fullness, warmth and musicality. I can be happy just with the Thunder, but the Tornado did something else that the Thunder didn’t- magical, 3D, very clean separation, fine micro details and realistic... Recommend.
Side note: I much careless or never pay enough attention for B&W, McIntosh, BOSE, and AudioQuest but, oh boy, the Tornado power cord from AQ really surprised and truly impressed me.... I prob have to look into your Niagara 1200 now
@fuzzypoodle,
Yes, moving up the AQ line offers amazing benefits.
I own the Thunder and can attest to its' positive abilities. If I had the funds, I would get the Hurricane. But, for the money, the Thunders will smoke just about anything out there.
As far as power regenerators/conditioners go, PS and AQ use different ways to supply power.
Here is a link I found a few days ago:
https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/audioquest-niagara-5000-ps-audio-p20-directstream-power-plant/
Both seem to perform admirably, though the AQ seems to give the PS a run for the money- especially as it is almost half the price. Also note how power cords affect the performance.
Bob
Been really pleased with Acoustic Revive. They were one of my best purchases, unbelievable really.