Trying to find someone with a cable cooker in Metro NY

Hello to all...

Have recently been 'exposed' to the concept of cable cooking to improve performance, but would like to pay someone who has one, to do it to my interconnects and speaker cables, each for a 3 day (72 hr) treatment... Would be nice if you are in the Metro NY area, but would be willing to ship to you if out of area.

Would also like to hear from someone with comparative experience (geoffkait?) in using this and/or cryogenic treatment: if results are different, one more effective than the other,  one more lasting than the other, must treatment be redone periodically?

Please relate real-life info ( don't be a second level whistleblower, passing relayed to you experiences...).

Best Wishes to all.
insearchofprat
" You know, there’s such as thing as being overly skeptical. There’s also fake skepticism. Thanks for being serious. 🤡 "
  Not quite sure what this implies but the skepticism is not fake. I for the life of me can't understand the pursuit of fallacies with large amounts of money on items that would never pass a true blind test.
   I suppose a set of those nice beeswax impregnated fuses would do nicely and then a new super duper power cord and then new house wiring and outlet boxes and of course a true balanced output generator isolated from the utility power grid since you can't replace the signal degrading conductors from the power plant to the house.
Fake concern on your part. Fake skepticism, too. The sarcasm appears to be real, however. No offense to you personally.
"Not quite sure what this implies..."
Nobody knows, but it gets repeated quite often around here. Fake wisdom, or something like that.

On the other hand, chasing improvement by whatever is being discussed here is a very benign hobby. Nobody gets hurt. Unless you dip equipment in liquid nitrogen and do not have appropriate gloves. That is where the line may need to be drawn. And it has been, at least on this thread.
I’ve been using the XLO CD for years.
I’ve used it to burn in cables, tubes and equipment
It works, Right now I’m burning a couple of new tubes in my preamp.
CD player to preamp. preamp on, amps off.
Depending on the item, I’ve heard a difference in 24 hours.
I’ll burn in a cable for 20 -30 days. Track 8 on repeat.
Morrow audio has a blurb about burning in cables, It’s their "Cable owners manual". List the sequence for burning in cables - what equipment you need on or off to burn in cables in the system. Scroll down to the "break in" section. Talks about their cables but the methodology is the same.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0196/5791/6480/files/Cable_owners_manual.pdf?4458
Have a digital cable coming from them this week. I’ll be burning it in for at least 20days --- 480 hours. I find 500 plus hours starts to get cables to a good enveloping soundstage.
Very few if any cable manufacturers burn in their cables which is perfectly understandable unless they were trying to win contests. Aren’t they all trying to win contests? 🤡 They miss an opportunity by not doing so, since when exhibitors use brand new cables of some brand or another at high end shows they shoot themselves in the foot. It wouldn’t take too much effort to incorporate burn-in into the whole manufacturing process, just like they do with cryogenic treatment and directionality. Bob Crump of TG Audio fame burned in his cables and cords for 30 days on a M.O.B.I.E. Maximum Overdrive Burn-In Equipment device, which I got from Bob on some trade deal we did along with his speaker cables.