Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
re: "I think it's safe to say they are similar but not the same."

Agreed! They are both Eminence and appear to be very similar but I see now they are a different color and part so I just want to apologize to everyone if that was misleading.
Anyone in Chicago with Lores who wants to compare them to Zu Soul Superflys?
FINALLY, and hopefully, some of you guys won't think I am a nut job anymore for all of my initial rave reviews. I told you guys what I owned before and that the Lores ran right there with all of them for a fraction of the cost!

We now have more evidence to conclude that the Lore is the real deal for a grand! This guy definitely has the skills and talent to build a great speaker - that's obvious - but personally, I believe it is his integrity and walk with the Lord that keeps him on this road of choosing to give us the best designed speaker for the money, rather than cutting corners to cover other costs (i.e., marketing) and more profit.

This industry needs more of this. A nice departure from the standard chicanery.
I would say the comments from the comparisons these guys made fits with my memory of the Soul Superfly at RMAF compared with what I'm hearing with my Lores. I'm interested if Roscoeiii can find some Lores to compare with his Superfly's, but I would wager the result will not be very different.

I'm also a former drummer, and I can definitely relate to what the guys are saying. The nuance of cymbal strikes is great, but so is the attack and midrange detail of the other drums.

Just to let you guys know, I'm nearing a point where I'll be comfortable swapping my Hornshoppe Horns back in for a comparison. Not quite settled yet, and I have some new interconnects I want fully burned in before the comparison.
Look forward to those comparisons with the Horn Shoppes (my other pair of speakers).