KEF-LS50 with REL T-Zero? Anyone?

I am putting together a second system in our casita.  My source is a Bluesound Node2 and my power amp is an older Audio Research 100,2. (100 wpc SS).  I just bought a pair of KEF LS50s.  They are not setup yet so my curiosity about the need for a sub is speculative.  This is a small room with limited space so if I think I need a sub it will have to be very small.  Hence the Rel T-zero.  It is the perfect size to fit in the open cabinet I will place it in.  I have owned larger Rel subs in the past so I am familar with the brand.  The Zero is a tiny sub...so much so I wonder if it will be worth the expense or effort.  I've heard the LS50 and I know it has good bass....for it's size but just wondering if that extra bit of low end the Zero will provide will compliment the LS50.  Knowing the limitations of the Zero I am not setting my sights too high but just wondering if anyone has heard this combo and can share their experience.  Thanks

randyhat
Thank you Kenjet for your comments.  I almost didn't recognize the response came from you since the heading was missing your characteristic and pretentious "MUST READ" announcement.  Yes, I am aware of the bass limitations of the LS50. This is a small streaming system in a guest room.  I have no illusions of it being anything more than pleasant sounding quasi high end lifestyle system.  Once set up I may find that I am happy with it as it is but I am curious about learning from the experiences of others who may have used the LS50 with small subs like the T-zero.
Randyhat, get the speakers all set-up using the dsp.  I highly doubt that you’ll feel the need for any sub with the wireless LS50’s.  They had better bass in my room than the passives and a REL T9i.

They are definitely waaaay more than lifestyle speakers too!  I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.  Do break them in for 200 hours though.  They will sound bright out of the box.  Don’t worry.  They’ll relax.

I have a friend with LS50W and Rel T9i, and my brother has LS50W and 2 Sumiko S9’s.  The main benefit with a sub is that you can cross the speakers over at 80hz, turn them up to 100 on the volume and rock the entire block for 3 hours straight and the system handles it.  I have noticed the sound starts compressing a bit after the 65-70 mark on the volume indicator.

Also, Sumiko is selling the S.0 for $250 each, and I believe they are the same as the Rel T zero.

Again though, listen to them before deciding.  They have surprisingly good bass.

If you are buying them new, you’re $300 would be better spent on an extended warranty covering the electronics part of the speaker for 3 or more years.  They feel a little finicky and they are only covered for 1 year through kef. 
I have the LS50 passive, not the wireless active version. As I stated in my original post I am powering the speakers with an Audio Research 100.2 solid state amp. (100wpc). Since my original post I have now received the LS50s and have them setup in the room. I am very pleased with the bass performance. Because of space limitations I do have to place them on a credenza and am unable to move them more than a foot from behind the back wall. At that distance KEF recommends inserting the partial (sleeve) plug into the port. This reduces the bass and in the process may be clearing up the midrange a bit...still too early to tell. Because of the fuller bass I like the sound better without the plugs....even a foot from the wall. My thought with a small sub is that I could play the LS50s with the partial plugs to clear up the midrange and have the sub extend the bottom end.

Also I am curious about the REL T-Zero itself compared to the T-5i in the same installation.  I wonder if the T-zero would be enough and if I really wanted to add bass weight over and above the LS-50 whether I should move up to the T5i.

But as you have suggested, I need to listen longer and wait for the speakers to break in. Thank you again for your observations and recommendations.
@randyhat, You can live with the KEF-LS50's as they are and will not a problem however I believe you will like even more the addition of a subwoofer.
Unless I missed the information in a post above, I would like to know the dimensions of the room.
The T-Zero and T5i are excellent choices, depending on your room size.
As already stated above Sumiko has discontinued some of their subs and The Music Room is running a nice sale on them. These subs are very comparable to the REL's.