Synergistic Research Black Box -

Had anybody used  Synergistic Research Black Box ?

I will appreciate very much if previous users could give me your opinion on this product.
128x128shkong78
Post removed 
@ozzy theoretically this is the same as using both outlets on a duplex and provided no other components share the strip (i.e. its just the FEQ and the ground) then I see no reason why it should not sound the same. Once you plug anything else into the strip then you are messing up the ground and that may be why things take a turn for the worse. I actually had a setup something like this back in LA where I had a bunch of MPCs plugged into an SR extension strip along with the FEQs, I still used a spare duplex outlet for the ground however -- it sounded OK.

Anyway experimentation is easy but it's surprising how easy it is to screw up these grounds -- for example you should take care to dress the ground wire carefully so it doesn't touch the floor or have any sharp turns or coils in it -- keeping it away from other wires and floating freely is quite audible (in a positive way)
Post removed 
ebm ...

• "Im checking my premises DUDE!!!!!!!Im glad your the Synergistic rep good luck."

I'm not the rep for anyone, my friend. I just don't like arsonists, and feel compelled to call them out whenever I see them. 

You've made spurious defaming claims on the flimsiest of evidence. Why not own up to it? 

Frank