Do you guys like Adele's music?

Do you guys like Adele's music? 
128x128leaglee
@thosb, I’m not too sure either.
I still remember feeling sorry for those teachers at school who seemed to have been left behind by the times. Back in the late 70s they couldn’t understand what was happening in society esp the UK. The age of empire was over and popular music made little sense to them. No way could they ever get Punk. There was no bridge available to them, nor did they look for one.

Now, several decades later I find myself barely aware of what’s happening with Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and the rest. I followed the music charts avidly up til the late 80s but gradually lost all interest a decade later. The pleasure of finding a good chart song was gradually overwhelmed by the effort of listening to dozens of mediocre ones.

I know that artists such as (d)Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift and Adelle are popular today. 
But just like Mr Jones, I can’t see why.
He only had the 60s cultural revolution to deal with, I’ve got the online version.

Does it matter? I’d say it does. We’re all social creatures and becoming isolated is no fun at all.
Well, Imelda May is remarkable.  And Brittany Howard’s latest is entrancing as well. 
Most of her tunes in my opinion are extremely annoying..its the tone and phrasings..then once you know her personal story...its worse...
Thought this thread was dead. But if you like to listen to fine female singing and good music, why not search for the swedish Rebecka Tornqvist or the norwegian Karin Bremnes. You've heard Karin Krog "Joy"?