What's a really great Streamer/DAC box for just streaming Tidal?

Exploring digital after a lifetime of vinyl only systems. Have been enjoying tidal through an xDSD and headphones and now I want to step up to something good for my home system, Herron amps and pre and Harbeth 30.1s. Any suggestions? I’d spend up to $1500 used for a single box solution. Needs to be WiFi because I can't hardware ethernet.
dhcod
I don't know why I found using just the Bluesound Node 2i to sound better than the external DAC.  Is there something about listening to Master recordings streaming TIDAL's MQA?  I sensed warmth and space for some reason.  Wonder if anyone else hears the difference when streaming MQA or am I trying to believe MQA must be magic?
No one can answer your questions about why you prefer one DAC or streaming source over another.  Make your own decision and enjoy the music.
@OP in addition to sound quality and aesthetic considerations, I find that a streamer’s software also plays an important role. The BluOS was one of the few day-one supporters for Amazon Music’s new high res streams. For that reason, I consider streamers by NAD and Bluesound highly. I’m considering a Node 2i for myself. Audiotroy put Lumin on my radar as well.

@larry yes MQA sounds better than CD quality to me. With MQA, you are hearing a version of 24-bit content after all. I haven’t compared MQA against 24-bit PCM, but I have compared both high res qualities against CD quality streams. I heard more atmosphere, more realism, fuller base, with the high res content. Because high res content is now widely available, it makes sense to me to have a streamer that supports either PCM or MQA 24-bit content.
I have the Bluesound Powernode 2 with NHT speakers and Sunfire sub and can maybe hear just a little positive difference now after 2 months with Tidal Masters MQA recordings vs normal Tidal through the Powernode 2. But it’s a small and underwhelming difference, and I was hoping for more of an MQA v non-MQA distinction - like I hear with my Teac NT-505/ARC/Spendor setup.
I second the Bluesound Node 2i recommendations and using an external dac.  I have not heard the rest of these mentioned but I can vouch for this product being excellent.  

I actually use the DAC in my Anthem MRX receiver and it's definitely better than the Node's DAC.

I dont think (could be wrong) there's a hill of beans worth of difference in the streaming portions of any of these players. It's all about the DAC and the analogue output stage.