Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
I've never heard either (of course, nobody has heard the Omen yet), but I have a pair of the Tekton Katz Meow. I can say that I am impressed with the build quality, and Eric Alexander seemes like one of the good guys in Audio. He states "Benign 8 ohm load" and it seems so because the speakers seem to be a great match with my 2A3 SET. The Katz are a good speaker for my gear, room, listening.
My room is 12' x 13' x 9', and I've tended to have larger speakers than maybe I should have in the room. The Katz are similar in size to the Lore, but 8" driver vs. 10" on the lore. He specs the Lore down to 30HZ (40HZ for the Katz), and I'd believe it. The Katz have plenty of good and tight bass, and sound very good overall.
I guess all that means is that he makes a good product and he doesn't BS on the specs.
THX Mr. Sebrof
• no doubt about Tekton quality or value
• Zu seems to choose more aggressive marketing as well - no dealers, 2 floorstanders under 2K
• Both companies seem to attract similar group of audiophiles.
However, I am really interested in these two particular models. Here is why:

1) I pre-ordered Zu Omens
2) opportunity knocked and it might be possible to audition Lore speakers.
3) extended range drivers in both speakers appear to be very similar pro-drivers minus the fancy CNC phase plugs by Zu.
4) cab size, driver/tweeter location - all too similar.

Main differences are in the cab loading, slight difference in cab volume, tweeter implementation (ribbon v.s metal dome)

Hi. I went to eric's shop and got permission to make a little video where eric talks about the lore. I dressed it up with windows video maker. I Thought it might be of interest. just check out you tube. search under tekton lore. I did not have any real professional equipent just a $70 video camera and windows video maker.