Problem with BAT VK 3000SE

Dear All,
               I am from India and I am having a Balanced Audio VK3000SE Integrated amplifier.  The amp. goes automatically to MUTE mode after playing for about 30 minutes.  While the sound is completely muted off, the display shows  "FAULT RIGHT".  I am helpless and it is very difficult to get it repaired I will ve very thankful to you if you are helpful to me in fixing this problem.  Thanks a lot.
gnanasekhar
Post removed 
I own the same unit.  You need a Torx T15 tool to remove the top cover.  Yes, there are 16 of the screws but it is easy.  Torx, not allen.  A few more things.  How much clearance do you have above the unit?  It needs at least 8 inches/20cm otherwise you may have a thermal issue causing your fault.    Is your unit for 110v or 220v?  If you have a 110v unit and using a step up transformer on the mains you may try changing the step up transformer.  Have you tried swapping your left and right speakers and seeing if that is causing the fault?  How is the quality of your power?  My experience in India was generally good but power loss, regardless of how short, can cause a problem with the unit.  You can always email/call BAT.  I had a mechanical issue, called and spoke with VK himself to resolve the issue.
The fault exists even after swapping the Tubes and disconnecting the Interconnects and Speaker Cables.  I simply switched on the amp.  Moreover, I contacted BAT and they asked me to send the amp to the factory.  That is an impossible thing sine the shipping cost from India will definitely higher than the amp.
Forget sending it back to Bat in the US

IndiaInnovative Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.

1507 Maker Chambers v Nariman Point, Bombay 21, India 400021

IndiaContact: Marbin Colah[email protected]Tel: +91 22 6632 5010URL: http://www.iitav.com/

And if they don’t do it, ask for someone in India they know who is a good audio technician.

Cheers George