Proceed CD Library

Anyone know anything about a Proceed CD Library player from long ago?
tonyaudio
tonyaudio

No- it is not a CD Library. Mike could possibly know more about your replacement battery. It is worth a phone call.

Happy Listening!
I did email him and he was great. He did play with one once but did not know about the batteries. Very nice of him to answer me though. I am still hoping that someone still has one tucked away somewhere and can help. Even if it is just the controller with some older batteries in it.

Four of those 1/2C batteries would be ok in width but only 4" in height and I need 4 3/4" maybe 5. Four would put the voltage at 4.8v for each side but five would put the voltage at 6v, too high I think. Also am wondering if 4.85v is for total of both sides of the controller battery departments or just for each side which I think it is? The controller needs battery packs one for each side. Check out the old Stereophile review, it is still online. Just google Proceed CD Library. Not sure and hard to get info on this. My best bet would be to find someone with one of these units somewhere and do it right. I cannot be the only one in the world with this unit, can I?