Pass XA25 or Pass XA 30.8

Hi everyone!  I have been a tube guy for the past 20+ years and have decided to give one of these Pass amps a try.  I would like to hear from owners of the XA25 and XA 30.8 on why you chose your amp and what you really love about the XA 25 ormr 30.8!  Both have great reviews but I want to hear your impressions.  I will  still be using a nice tube preamp btw!
bobheinatz
I have the XA25 and have really enjoyed it. I went from average Yamaha receivers to some older adcom separates. I then got a decent price on a used XA25 and it was a big upgrade. So much more clarity in the voices. I use kef ls50 with the XA25 and it has been great. I will soon be moving to a floor standing speaker for a bigger room. I will be keeping the pass labs XA25 for sure!
What are your speakers and other components? Could possibly have a good match with a first watt too?
i own a J2 and SIT3 with my Devores 
My speakers are Intuitive Design Gammas.  Very few have heard of the brand or heard the speakers. 89 db sensitive.  Solid granite cabinets and granite stands.  Large monitor speakers.
I am currently driving them with a 13 watt tube amp in a 11 x 13 room.  13 tube watts work great in the smaller room.  I am sure the First Watts would also work.
I own an xa30.8 and it is amazing. Plenty of power... way more than 30 watts. I found that 4 ohm speakers tend to sound better than 8 ohm speakers on my amp.