So many great golden era DD tables out there, what do you recommend for $1000?

Pretty much as the title says.
Have been looking for a while for a decent DD table to add to my lot.
Have bought a few lower end ones and ultimately been dissapointed.
Now I know there were/ are literally hundreds of choices from the Japanese Golden era of DD tables.
Looking for suggestions from actual owners of solid DD tables up to about $1000 .
I have read and read but nothing substitutes for real experience.
This would likely not be my primary table, my Garrard 401 has that position for now.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
I’ve owned my Denon DP-1200 new now since
mid-later 1980’s. They are very affordable and I still am very happy with it. Had it RE-capped about a yr ago, that’s a pretty incredible service record.

Good luck in your search!
Dave
Halcro.
I assume the main difference between the qla7 and ql7 is just that one is auto the other is manual.
Or do you know if more than that.
  Both the TT-81 and TT-101 incidentally, have Bi-Directional Servo Control-FACT.

so I understood rightly!
Is this information 100% safe and reliable?
Is there a way to prove it?
Hey, it just occurred to me, I am the original owner of a 1977 Technics SL-1700. Still with its original Stanton 681EEE cartridge- complete with its original wood box and paperwork! The dust cover is gone, the cantilever is bent, the bearing is dry- and it still sounds better than a CD player! Wasn't going to sell it but you've been looking so long thought I would help you out. So go ahead. Make me an offer!
Is there a way to prove it?
Of course there is.....🤗
Just Download the Service Manual for both from Vinyl Engine....
It's best to obtain technical information directly from the Manufacturer rather than Vintage Knob or Vinyl Engine which are often in error....both with each other and with reality....🥴