Has anyone upgraded from an AudioTechnica ART9?

How does one make the upgrade?  My expecations for buying a $2-$5k cart are through the roof. 

Before the ART9 I used an Ortofon 2M Black. 
128x128jbhiller
Magico is a typical modern day speaker. It loves to be driven by quality high power solid state amps. I have heard some of the best installations of Magico and it always shone through with a nice and proper 500 watt amp.
Dear @pani  : Speaker efficiency/sensitivity of 91db like the Magico I listened means that you can get 91db SPL at 1 meter with 1watt and 91db is high volume for any one.

Speacker impedance curve is other parameter to take in count but as I posted I did not be aware of any problem where  I can tell the amp was in " trouble " handling the Magico's.

R.
Yes @rauliruegas I understand the sensitivity and impedance curve properties and their effect on the output. An amp not being is trouble is not enough. Typical modern multi-driver speakers like Magico, Rockport, Avalon, Focal all need a lot of current to come alive and show their full frequency response with uncompressed dynamics. Firstwatt amps will never push them that way because they do not deliver such high currents. The XA has large array of transistors at the output which allows large current swings. It is just a simple comparison between a small amp with a small power supply and a big muscle amp with a large power supply. 
Also, some of the oddball power transistors that NP in his FW business likes to play with are unusual compared to typical power transistors in that they act more like voltage gain devices than like current gain devices.  Thus not so good at driving a typical 3- or 4-way crossover. (I hate multi-way passive crossovers in speakers.  I think they are a major source of SQ degradation.)
Dear @pani  @lewm  : I don't know why both of you are so incisive about the FW when I can see is not of interest for you and certainly not for me. 

Btw, Magico recommend 20 watts amp ( and up ) for the model I listened.

You have your own reasons for your posts about but no one of you listened what I experienced with, so why insist to put the issue so controversial.

Whom cares?, not me.

Lewm 3-way speakers has several advantages and certainly as anything in audio has trade-offs that depends on the design quality.. I know very well your speakers and certainly are not perfect, so what are you talking about?

R.