What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
Of course you can take my word for anything I say I hear.  Also, because I am not in the business I tell things like it is without concern for politics.  
I didn't doubt you :)
This thread should have been finished after the 5th post. I think your response nailed it perfectly. Class-D and speakers < 2ohms just don't work, with maybe the exception of some of the latest offerings
With class D amps the older amps were limited by their output filters- not their current. With newer amps that can switch faster, the output filter can be set to a higher frequency and so 2 ohms isn't the concern it used to be.
2 ohms requires more current of course. Most output sections can handle the current; we're using devices rated at 30 amps each which is double the current capacity required for our prototype to make full power into 2 ohms. The problem isn't the class D so much as it is whether the heatsinks provide adequate cooling (important even for GaNFET-based output sections into that sort of impedance) and whether the power supplies have adequate current to support the power.
So like any other amp: some do some don't. Simply inquire with the manufacturer. Yes- just that simple... 5 pages later.

some do some don’t

By all means please show the do’s in Class-D, hopefully independently tested, impedance v rms wattage all at just before clipping into 8, 4 and 2ohms, the same distortion figures.
By all means please show the do’s in Class-D, hopefully independently tested, impedance v rms wattage all at just before clipping into 8, 4 and 2ohms, the same distortion figures.
Ha! That's pretty funny!

**No** amplifier will have the same distortion figures. All amps regardless of technology used have higher distortion into lower impedances. This has been seen over and over again in tests by JA at Stereophile, Bascomb King and others all over the world.

And right here might be the simple salient fact to the pointlessness of the inquiry: If you want the best results from your amplifier investment dollar, that dollar will be best served by a speaker load of higher impedance ***IF HIGH QUALITY SOUND IS YOUR GOAL***. (Sorry about the caps- I was looking for emphasis, not shouting). This is where that magical line in the sand occurs- the difference between the results sounding like real music or just a really good hifi.

Plain and simple low impedance speaker loads are a Bad Idea and it doesn't matter if you can weld with your amplifier- it simply will make more distortion into that lower impedance, and that distortion will be audible as less detail and harsher. Doesn't matter if the amp can double power or not- the higher distortion will be there nonetheless. Again- its easy to see in the specs and independent measurement.
The story of Sisyphus is there as a teaching moment and applies directly to the the task of driving lower impedances.
Plain and simple low impedance speaker loads are a Bad Idea

Sez you, some of the very best are insanely hard to drive, and why class-d, OTL and you have a problem with that.