Best budget streamer on the market now?

I know there have been lots of threads around this subject but the market moves forward very quickly on this tech so....

Using Google Chromecast Audio right now for my two older systems and while I do not have a problem with the units themselves the control app, BubbleupNp leaves something to be desired constantly crashing on my android phone.
Now maybe someone knows of a better more stable app for starters?

Failing that all I need is the ability to connect wirelessly to my home network ( has to be able to connect to Qobuz!) and be able to send an analog out signal via stereo rca ( my older system integrateds do not have any other options).
No other features required.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
I recommend you try the Amazon Music service. It has a bigger music selection than Qobuz and also supports casting. 

Amazon just released a $200 streamer too. Darko reviewed it. Check it out too. Darko says it's the worst streamer he's heard but unlike the Chromecast, the new Amazon unit also supports a home server. 
@classdstreamer

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that just streaming over bluetooth?  Isn't it true that you're not getting your Hi Res by streaming that way?

To stay on topic, I personally recommend the Bluesound Node 2 with an external dac..  I echo what many have said, it's a fantastic dac for the money anyway, but always benefits from an external.

The user interface is enough for me to recommend it. If you're not happy with your UI then that filters to your ears.  Its true.. Scientific and stuff.
@dtx, casting goes over WiFi but you get to use your phone as remote, just like the bluesound app. You just get to use the UI that the streaming service built.

@OP, upon reading, I may have misunderstood you about casting.  I have heard that Bluesound is an amazing way to go. I'm considering it myself. However, now that I have a Chromecast Audio into an external DAC, an iFi SPIDF reclocker ($150) may be a much better purchase than a Node.
Classd.
That is exactly what I have read however on the Qobuz app on my phone there is NO option to cast.
Now I know there was on the Tidal app but it is just not there on the Qobuz app on my android phone.

Which is why I am using Bubbleupnp...
So that got me thinking....
Dl the Qobuz app on my ipad and sure as sugar I can now cast direct from the app on the iPad.
But not from my android phone and the app is up to date so not sure why not.

Oh well have one solution for now......