Which Brand 5.1 Receiver & Model for under $400 & speaker suggestions?

Starting out with Building my new Surround "Movie & Ps4 set up"  we currently have a Bose Cineamate-series 2 Surround System. Subwoofer is not Currently working after 5 years of use 
I have a 1080p Samsung Tv  & watch Dvd's & Blue-rays. 1080p is fine for me & 5.1 Speaker Set-up. I am just Watch Di Movies & Netflix,Ps4 games.  Wanting to not spend more Than $400 on the Receiver ...its doesn't have to have all bells & whistles. wanting at least 70 watt per channel & later if your able to Suggest Reliable & Durable ---Fronts,center, back surround speakers. I'm a Single Father me & 10 yr old son love to feel our movies & games.
Going to get our Back due Child Support Soon!
Much Thanks 
andreeon
If you and your son enjoy a 5.1 setup and you already have the speakers for it (well, apart from the currently non-functioning sub), then go ahead an pick up an AV receiver - something like the AVRX-1500 would be perfect.  If you start getting more serious about listening to music (it's a slippery slope), then you could think about an integrated amp down the road.  In the meantime, maybe consider buying an AVR with pre-outs that would allow you to connect an outboard power amplifier - this would offer additional expandability/flexibility. 
Used Yamaha RX- V663 or similar AVR, and quality 3-way speakers (Tweeter- for highs, Mid driver- for voices, and Woofer- for mid bass) for your mains. Twin subs for smooth sub bass 80Hz and below is a must (Brand does not have to match with main speaker brand.) Expand with external amplifier (Outlaw 5000 or similar 1V input sensitivity amp) if you can. 4 ohm speakers would require it though. Same product series in the 2-way speakers are okay for surround effects. U welcome...
ok Going to be using then NR-1608
then Klipsch R-112sw ref powered sub woofer
Klipsch ref Rp-4000F eb ea floor standing
Klipsch ref premire Rp-4000 eb ea center speaker
will the NR-1608 be enough to run this well?