Best budget streamer on the market now?

I know there have been lots of threads around this subject but the market moves forward very quickly on this tech so....

Using Google Chromecast Audio right now for my two older systems and while I do not have a problem with the units themselves the control app, BubbleupNp leaves something to be desired constantly crashing on my android phone.
Now maybe someone knows of a better more stable app for starters?

Failing that all I need is the ability to connect wirelessly to my home network ( has to be able to connect to Qobuz!) and be able to send an analog out signal via stereo rca ( my older system integrateds do not have any other options).
No other features required.

Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
I am certainly in no hurry and yes a quick ebay search reveals a few node2 at or under $300.

As a longtime Vault user I have no qualms about the Bluos app and know it is fairly stable.
Was just curious if anybody have reinvented the wheel at the cheap end of the spectrum, maybe not it seems.
At the $50 price point the Klipsch Gate is tough to beat. Sounds more natural than the Node 2i IMHO. 
I have two Node 2 devices.  I bought one from my local deal on closeout when the Node 2i was coming out and picked up the second one used.  I think both were about $300 each.  I also have a couple of Bluesound's speakers for when we travel.  I have both of my Node 2 devices running through an external DAC, but the internal DAC is surprisingly good.  It sounds like you're familiar with the Bluesound interface, so you know it'll support Qobuz and a lot more.  It has analog and digital coax and toslink outs.