DSpeaker Anti Mode Dual Core 2.0 Room Correction

Has anyone tried this new unit in their system either 2 channel or home theater??? I was reading some reviews and this thing could be a winner. A couple guys in my audio club have tried it and claim it is absolutely the cat's meow!!! One stated it is the best piece of gear he has ever purchased in 55 years of audio buying!!!
jsman
Seems like it won't do stereo subs in its current form, at least not without adding another one. Just FYI for those who might care.
I have one between pre-amp and power amps, analog-in to analog-out. It greatly improved the low end by removing big peaks. Main speakers now can play bass with no need for subs, booming is gone.

Most room problems are under 150HZ so this can make a big difference and I am not even using the other features, parametric eq, etc. Just set and forget. You do have to be OK with everything having an A/D/A conversion but, to my ears, it is transparent and its output drives my mono amps fine.
I've only played it for a couple hours, not broken in or anything (does it need break in???). It is playing in analog mode b/t my preamp and amps. What I notice so far is that it really cleans up the bass - not as muddy or resonant. That is nice. It may be removing a bit of transparency though. Listening to Greg Brown - I seem to lose a bit of the granularity and resonance of his voice. I'm not entirely sure yet. I also want to try it out entirely in the digital domain, so its analog output stage is not included in the picture, nor is another round of A=>D and D=>A. Overall, so far, I find myself happy listening with it in the chain, but see that there may be some tradeoff. I need to try it out in a different position in the chain.