What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
Admittedly those Chinese modules above, have been "tickled" a little by Pascal,
http://www.pascal-audio.com/products/
like EVS "tickles" the IcePower 1200as modules, just so it takes away from being stock off the shelf.

From 6 Moons
Jeff Rowland have been one of Pascal’s earliest customers among high-end manufacturers to release a few ‘entry-level’ products based on that module like the bridgeable 525 stereo power amp and the integrated Continuum S2. Red Dragon’s S500 beats with the same heart in a less high-end chassis for roughly half the price.
So red Dragons would also be ones that have the same  module and they are cheap, under $1k I believe.
https://www.reddragonaudio.com/collections/amplifiers
atmasphere,
Of course you can take my word for anything I say I hear.  Also, because I am not in the business I tell things like it is without concern for politics.  Actually, I use an EQ to drastically boost HF because as a violinist hearing things under my ear, I tell you that all speakers are hopelessly veiled and muddy compared to that.  I cannot make any system sound as natural and truthful as the real thing, but my EQ helps a lot.  My speakers are aging Audiostatic 240, and I add the Enigmacoustics Sopranino super tweeters in parallel at the 8 kHz crossover setting.  The net impedance of this combination is a little below 2 ohms in HF.  In combination with my EQ I need lots of power into HF with the inefficient parallel stat speakers.  The Mytek will rarely shut down for only unusual passages in classical music, even with my crazy (to most people) requirements.  Even my little Bryston 2.5B SST2 which clips on probably merely 50 watts at 2 ohms since the power supply is skimpy, produces highly detailed, fast, clear sound within its limits.  For classical music before Brahms, it is totally powerful enough and enjoyable.  Even for Brahms which doesn't have any percussion, it is powerful enough, used at sensible volumes.  The little Bryston is not powerful enough for Mahler and cymbal crashes, but the Mytek handles all classical music well.
erik_squires:"My original point George was that you never accept anyone's experience with Class D as valid, or just as important as yours, and that is a type of disrespect I really really wish you would stop demonstrating."

I just wanted to weigh in and state, based on my personal experience  reading and participating on threads concerning class D amplification on numerous threads here on Audiogon over the past several years, that Erik's quoted statement concerning georgehifi/George above is completely accurate. 
     On almost any thread concerning class D, George can be relied upon to post and express his unreasonable disdain for class D due to some sort of shortcoming, typically a shortcoming he has theorized but lacks empirical or convincing evidence for.  I can't yet explain why George is so obviously and consistently anti-class D, but the real issue is that apparently, neither can he.  At least, not convincingly.
     I also don't believe there's any validity to golfnutz claim that Erik has 
 criticized Pass Labs or Spectral amps.  In my opinion, Erik has been very respectful in all of the many posts of his that I've read.    I think we should all refrain from making general critical claims about other members, especially without citing specific support for the claim. 

Tim   
Thanks for those kind words, @noble100

I actually do have amps I like and amps I do not like, and if some one asks about them I'm happy to share my honest opinion about them and why I picked something else.

I hope I continue to do so in a way that is respectful of the preferences and experiences of others.
Best,

Erik

I went looking, while there was 1 thread that was deleted, but still searchable, this is the harshest thing I could say about Spectral, and it was in 2016:

I've heard Spectral at Goodwyn's High End in Waltham, MA ages ago. I missed the magic, but it has a very strong following, what did I miss that others like about it?

I find it hard to believe that this is offensive, even less so that anyone remembers it. :D :D :D

Best,

Erik