Recordings with incredible effects or imaging that we may not know about

I thought this could be fun and actually helpful for some of us wanting something different in our collection. 
One recording that I show off my system with is 
Supertramp - Even in the Quietest Moments.... at the beginning of this track,  there is a bird chirping,  on my system, it is about 3 feet beyond the left speaker and about 10 to 12 feet up,  this bird flies forward, then turns and comes right above your head.  Above your head, it is about 8 to 10 feet up,  it then turns and flies away going right above the right speaker and disappears into the distance.  
So,  what else is there out there that we should all know about that you just know we would all like to have in our collection.  
Please let us know,  Tim 

timlub
The new mix of Revolution 9 on the 2018 Super Deluxe edition of The Beatles (White Album) is phantasmagoric. Like a series of disembodied tape loops floating around you in space like objects in a whirlpool, just out of reach.

I first heard this from my parents original vinyl pressing of it through a garbage BSR turntable > Sansui 5000A phono input > Dynaco floor sitting monitors in the corners of a 20-foot living room with inch thick brown shag carpeting. It was a muddy, confused mess! Today, on a hyper calibrated system it is a coherent, fantastic collage of sounds!

They really did a phenomenal job on it!
Electric Ladyland by The Jimi Hendrix Experience is pretty awesome in everything really, space effects culminating on "Moon, Turn the Tides... Gently Gently Away". This will blow you away. Hendrix is a genius. 1968.

"Grantchester Meadows" and "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pic" on Ummagumma by Pink Floyd. 1969.

The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd is a sublime album in everything.
Alan Parson was the recording engineer on these Pink Floyd masterpieces.
No wonder he recorded his very own a few years later:

I Robot by The Alan Parsons Project is simply a masterpiece in everything. Surprisingly a certain Canadian reissue is a bit better than the UK original.
Another vote for Punky’s Dilemna. Towards the end it’s almost as if it tries to escape from the fact that it’s a recording.

Sometimes the rhythms in Cecilia, also by Simon and Garfunkel can also break out into a weird hypnotic effect. But this could be dependent upon the version mastering and system dependent.

Similar thing for Marc Cohn’s Lost You in the Canyon.

These effects, when they happen are simply delicious and do more to help escape the feeling that you are listening to a mere recording than almost anything else.