Replacement amp for outlaw rr2160

Hi all,

I bought an outlaw rr2160 integrated a couple of months ago and I really enjoy the sound coming from it. I have kef q100 on the shouty end of it which are soon being replaced by kef r3. 

Unfortunately, my wife bought new cabinets for the living room and my outlaw won’t fit in it and my wife deems it too ugly to be kept out in the open. 

So now I am looking to replace my basically new integrated with something else around the $1000 mark. I would like it to have a Dac, at least of couple of toslink inputs and also a subwoofer output with base management (so that it cuts out any frequency below the xover to the bookshelfs).  Essentially looking for an outlaw thats a bit smaller and can be hidden away in a cabinet. 

Do you guys have any suggestions ? (And anyone want a good deal on a brand new rr2160) ?
kachda
Funny I should run across this....just put my RR2160 back into rotation after almost a year packed away (been using an updated Pioneer SA-9100 and Sansui G-3500, the Outlaw initially replaced my original class A/B Peachtree Nova and a smaller Technics I can't recall). 

If possible might look into separates. I am using a Project Pre Box S2 DAC even with the Outlaw. Very compact and could pair it with something like a Schitt Vidar. 

If you are thinking about bass management a powered sub with speaker inputs and active crossover can be slaved off the Vidar speaker output without worry of added load. Set crossover, volume and forget it (this is similar to what I did with the vintage equipment). 

I have two speaker sets now, vintage Frazier Mark IV-A (think Heresy horn style, JBL L-100 size), KEF LS50 and an 8" Outlaw sub that is plenty tight and loud for my small listening area.  

Good luck!!
I’m def interested in your Outlaw amp provided it has no operating issues or cosmetic flaws. Lmk pls. Thx 
Kachda, why do you need 2 toslinks?  Just curious.

That Elac and Audiolab 6000a both look pretty cool 👍. I don’t have experience with either but they look nice.

Between myself, my brother and my friend, we’ve owned 9 different peachtree products.  Every single one has broke.  They have great customer service though, as in, they sometimes will send you out a new unit before they’ve received the malfunctioning unit.

Something else you might want to consider is getting some speakers that are more efficient than those R3’s.
I need one toslink for my goodle chromecast audio and another for my tv (no coaxial on either unfortunately). 

I cant use on subwoofer high pass filter because the sub will be kept closer to the back wall (no space left in front)
With respect to speakers, I really like kef speakers (think they are the best combination of enagaging without being fatiguing) for me. Also, I do not have space for floorstanders because the said cabinets take up all the space in the front of the room hence the kef r3s. I am hoping adding a sub and applying a high pass filter will reduce strain on the r3 and increase efficiency (does it work that way?)