What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
Typical George, nothing to show, so attempts to distract.  Here is your chance George, show us your designs and products.  Wait, weren’t you going to stop replying to this thread a few days ago? I would still appreciate a response showing my calculations which refute your unfounded claims that a ML2 will outdrive a Ncore 400 amp into low impedance loads are somehow flawed.  It should be easy for you given your expertise.  
Thanks for posting the info about the ME amps.  They may sound excellent, but that is not the central issue discussed here.  The issue is that you have not shown you understand the correlation of technical measurements with tonal qualities.  Worse is that you keep dodging this issue as if you don't care about it.  I'm not saying that I do understand the correlations, and most good designers admit that they don't fully understand either.  That's why they design according to their technical concepts, but change and tweak based on listening.  Bruno Putzeys has written that he works this way.  I assume you respect Bruno, so why don't you follow his lead?
And you believe all he says, I believe my own findings and an Electronic Institute before any manufacture spruiking and trying to make a buck.

Once again here is one main difference why a Class-D with Mosfet will not drive into a hard speakers load like the OP’s Thiel CS5’s like a good linear amp like the ones I have suggested with BJT (bi-polar) output stage.
And Class-D’s don’t come in BJT

From Electronics Foundations: Semiconductor Devices
[Lecturer] BJTs tend to have better, more linear gain characteristics…and can give you a lot higher voltage gain than MOSFETs.…They’re also able to handle higher output currents…and have a lower output impedance.…That gives BJTs a huge advantage over MOSFETs…for building amplifier circuits…that need to provide a significant amount of output power…and or drive loads that have low input impedance.…MOSFETs are going to have a harder time…driving a low impedance load…because they have a higher output impedance.…

George,

You have cited the same article over and over and it has been explained to you by several people why it is inapplicable to your argument. Repeating the same incorrect information, will not suddenly make it come true.