Useful Idiots

Do you think some people use music to distract them from real life?
highteckgeek
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality....
Of course music is an escape. Think of the players. For those musicians, don't you go to another place when you're playing music?
On the other hand, what is reality? Life would be mundane without an "escape".

@unsound  and uberwaltz
Thanks Guys yes I have lusted over one of those bikes for years and have always had classic Brittish bikes . Can you imagine my absolute joy when my wife and daughter asked me to come to the garage on the morning of my retirement. I was expecting to hear my daughter say she had pranged the car and was ready for it. I got to the garage and I saw that the car was ok and they then said look behind the car I thought here we go someone has banged into the rear. I cannot say how I felt as I looked and saw that black beast I had dreamt of owning for decades. I just stood there with tears flooding from me, I was literaly waiting to hear the words that they had hired it for the day but no they said it was mine just don't look in the pension pot for a while. Can't tell you how happy I am now as it takes me back to the late 60s when my pal had a Black Prince and we used to swap his Prince for my Comando and we would go on days away up the Scottish Highlands.