What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
George’s arguments are irrational.
To which George replied:
So you my friend are the irrational one not me.
George's argument was both incorrect and irrational. This is different from saying that a person is irrational- the principle to use of course is 'attack the argument not the person'. Calling someone else irrational as we see here is a forum violation. In addition, it employed a logical fallacy known as a 'Strawman', since George was trying to say that he had been called irrational when that didn't happen. Logical fallacies are by definition false.

Keep it up Ralph, your not doing your Class-D venture any good service, by trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.

There are far better linear BJT amps around than Class-D's for driving sub 2ohm impedances, all one has to do is look what happens to the Class-D's Stereophile tests when they do 2ohm load testing, some times they don't even try because they know it cant take it.  
@Dsper — the "doubling thing" we love as audiophiles means that the amp will maintain its output voltage constant despite the drop in load impedance, which in turn means its power supply can adequately provide the increase in current needed to achieve said constant voltage. As you probably remember, volt/ohm= amp which means that every time you halve the ohm, you double the amps, voltage remaining constant. As power (Watts) is the product of volt x amp, it follows that keeping the volt constant means the wattage doubles.
In the real world, however, only a perfect amp will do this and there are no "perfect" amps. Many manufacturers just under specify the 8ohm rating to allow their product to be in spec for the lower loads. Nothing wrong with that in my book, you still need a well-engineered product to achieve numbers close to doubling anyway.
The OP asked a simple question...
"What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load"

Specs Shmecs,
Opinions Shmapinions.
My Brother’s Shmother’s Frother’s Caruther said.
Ba-Loney!

1. Get a Class D amp.
2. Find some Kappa 9’s.
3. Set the the switch in the rear to Extended.
4. Crank up the music.
5. The Class D amp that doesn’t shut down will drive a 2 ohm load.

I can say this after completion of the above five steps,
This is gonna be one very short list of Class D amps... Bahahahaaaaaaa!

My answer to the posted question,
Stay away from Class D amps to drive low impedance speakers.

By the way dsper...
Truly a great pair of speakers.
Enjoy them with whatever you pair them with.
1. Get a Class D amp.
2. Find some Kappa 9’s.
3. Set the the switch in the rear to Extended.
4. Crank up the music.
5. The Class D amp that doesn’t shut down will drive a 2 ohm load.

I can say this after completion of the above five steps,
This is gonna be one very short list of Class D amps
Crude way, but effective.
Better to just see how they behave in tests not understated into 8,4, and 2ohm and see if they can do "close" to the doubling act for each halving of the impedance.

My answer to the posted question,
Stay away from Class D amps to drive low impedance speakers.
Excellent advice.

Many manufacturers just under specify the 8ohm rating to allow their product to be in spec for the lower loads.
Yes this must be observed, as many "cheat" by understanding the 8ohm or the 4ohm watts, just so the 2ohm look better.

If all above is not taken on board, just buy a 3000!watt Class-D for just $400 and see how you go.
https://www.storedj.com.au/behringer-nx3000-ultra-lightweight-3000w-class-d-power-amplifier

Cheers George