Qobuz

Just curious on some impressions on this music service. I am really digging the sound quality especially on 24/96 tracks. Better detail and separation than I ever remember from Tidal. Against Spotify which I currently have it's no contest even over bluetooth in my truck. 
You can get a month free trial so I am encouraging all you fellow streaming audio nerds to give it a try. 
mofojo
For those that found the Qobuz app buggy, the Windows app is now much improved.  I found it almost unusable and cancelled my subscription also, but gave it another try a while later and came back.  It works great now.  My only complaint is that I have to "tell" it the output device when I turn off my DAC, which I always do because it has a tube in it.  Tidal and Spotify always "know" where sound is being output.

I listen to Qobuz more than anything else when I stream.  I also have Tidal, Spotify, and Pandora and listen to Radio Paradise often.
I haven't experienced any problems or glitches yet. I do have to say the interface is not my favorite. Ease of use goes to Spotify. 
Got rid of Tidal because it so hip hop/ rap centric. Not my bag. 
I was a beta tester for Qobuz and like it very much.  Its album selection is acceptable and you can always find something to listen to.  I especially like their hi-res albums (24/96 and 24/192).  I dropped Tidal streaming since I was always listening to Qobuz. 

Qobuz has 575 available playlists and they are terrific.  For example, listen to Prestige 70 Jazz classics for 70 handpicked jazz tracks.  Many of them are in the hi-res format.  This Qobuz jazz playlist is 7 hours and 38 minutes long. This makes listening to music very easy.  Enjoy.   On my Aurender, I go to the playlist tab and look for Qobuz playlists that I like.  The Aurender Conductor App has a search option that is very useful to find interesting playlists.  You can also  mark your favorites for future listening. 

@tuberest, 
Qobuz is developing an API that will allow you to sort your Qobuz albums by artist.  This means you will be able to  organize your album downloads by artist in your Lumin streamer.   HOWEVER, Aurender, Lumin, etc, will need to implement this Qobuz API in their application in order to provide these sort options.   I do not know when Qobuz will finish their API or how long it will take these streamers to implement the API.  

If you are a Roon user, I believe you already have these sort capabilities.  
@hgeifman ,
Thanks for posting that information.
I have a nice list of favorites on Quobuz, but hate the fact I can't sort them by Artist.
I have to say, Spotify does it and it offers a nice bunch of compilations based on the albums in your favorites. I wish Quobuz could offer that.
Bob
I too have been using Qobuz since its USA inception and it did not take very long to deduce that 24/96 and 192 hirez stream a sounded much better than Tidal MQA even fully unfolded.
Dropped tidal and stayed with Qobuz.

Now as far as Windows issue I would have to say ... Don't know as never tried it.
I stream direct into my Ayre QX8 just using either my android phone or iPad as a control for the mconnect app.
No issues at all even though the mconnect app is not the best in the world.

Have also streamed Qobuz very easily using Google Chromecast Audio devices controlled by Bubble,UPnP on my phone with zero issues.

Who needs Windows? Lol.