Integrated Amp Advice - Rogue Sphinx or Peachtree nova150?

Looking for advice on an integrated amp to power a pair of Thiel PCSs (87 dB / 4 ohms). Done some research and narrowed it down to either a Rogue Audio Sphinx, which has really peaked my interest due to the positive online reviews, or a Peachtree Audio nova150, which also has good reviews and a store near me has a demo unit for $975 in that gorgeous ebony. I am going to see if I can demo these at home before I buy but any input would be appreciated.
matthewva
I always hear that Thiel speakers aren't easy to drive. I don't think either of those is the optimum choice. 
If you could stretch for it, that Kinki Studio EX-M1 for $1770 at TMR might be a good fit...
Matt, sounds like a good plan you have. I used to own a Peachtree Nova 125se....it's a remarkable value....does everything pretty well, just not great but given the price point a formidable product.
get a used grand integrated (around 1500) swap the 2 crappy chinese 12au7s for proper nos 1950-1975 (100-300$ ) and you are sorted. looks like the best amp they ever made. it was 4000$ in 2013 and they are not making anything in that range anymore