Kharma v Focal v Avalon

Hi all, would love to hear your thoughts on the following similarly priced (at least in Europe) though quite different 2 way speakers.

The Kharma 3.2, Focal Diablo and Avalon Ascendant. My system runs Emm Labs cdp & Muse amp in a 14x19x8ft room. Speakers would be placed toward the front wall listening position along the back wall.

Look forward to hearing comments.
defride
If you do go with the Kharma 2.3ce, you will happier with the bass reproduction than with the 3.2ce. While I have not listened to the Focal or Avalon, I have lived with the Kharma 2.2ce in a 16.5 x 23 ft room for a number of years and am quite happy.
If you listen to Hard Rock, Electronic, Metal etc I would go for the 2.3, if you listen mostly to jazz, classical go for the 3.2!

IMHO
Off to see some Kharma 2.3s. All going well should be up and running with them by the end of the weekend.
Kharma 2.3s are now in place and rocking away nicely. They're substantial speakers but just disappear. Solid images, cavernous soundstage, tonally pretty good. Not as transparent as I've heard (at much greater cost) but they don't over do the treble in the way many really high rez systems I've heard do. Very pleased, I can see them staying for a while.