Any Love For Bryston Here?

I've been reading this forum for years but have just recently started chiming in. I never see very many posts/threads about their products. I own and have owned a few of their pieces and I honestly think that pound for pound, or $ for $ their equipment is pretty close to top notch, not to mention their "best in the business" warranty. Also their aesthetics are complement worthy. Thoughts?
128x128joecollege
Have a 4B ST singing in my listening room now. It's maybe 10/15 years old? Bought it used and one of it's lights was didn't match the other. Bryston fixed it under warranty, no problem.

Had a 3B-ST before that. Lightning strike took it out.  Bryston fixed it under warranty.  Said "We don't usually cover lightning strikes." But they did this time, no problem.

Lots of components come and go but there will always be a silver Canuck warming my room. No problem.
I don’t know about their more recent pieces, but I always thought their preamps were not great but their amps and digital gear were quite good.
I am curious as to anyone's thoughts on their speakers like the Mini T in particular. I have read only a couple reviews out there.  They are pricey new but used seem like a very good value.  I am looking for a 3 way bookshelf that fits the user $1500 budget and everyone here raves on their electronics, what about their speaker line?
I had a Bryston BP20 and traded up to a BP26 Love it!!! I have a pair of 4BST amps (each on individual 15 amp lines), driving two pair of Maagie 1.7s.  Love these amps.  I produce all the warmth I need by using tube buffers in my system.  For just the smallest amount of lost detail, my tube sound is warm and inviting - like sitting near a good fire.
I would love to move up to a pair of 4BSST2 amps. Do any of you with 4BSST or 4BSST2 models have them hooked up to a 15 amp service? (I am not able to change my services to 20 amp).
Sorry ’bout the slight derail.

Tim