Any Love For Bryston Here?

I've been reading this forum for years but have just recently started chiming in. I never see very many posts/threads about their products. I own and have owned a few of their pieces and I honestly think that pound for pound, or $ for $ their equipment is pretty close to top notch, not to mention their "best in the business" warranty. Also their aesthetics are complement worthy. Thoughts?
128x128joecollege
I think the 4B Cubed is a hell of an amp, and a sleeper in the high-end. It won't give you all the tactility and liquidity of the best Class A/tube stuff, but it gets you 90% of the way there with indestructible build quality few in the high-end can touch, and of course that incredible warranty and support. It's not cheap, but one of the best values on the market in the grand scheme of things. I returned the review unit and often regret not having kept it. It would be at the top of my list for a hybrid music/theater system in particular, where you need something powerful and bulletproof but still true to the source with music. (The review is super overdue but I will hopefully get it out in the next couple weeks.)

The 17B3 preamp is quite transparent - not as compelling musically as the amp, but accurate and dynamic.

Cheers,
TAWW
I had a Bryston preamp and amp years ago. I believe that the preamp was the BP25 with a MM phono board. I also had the 3BST amp. I ended up swapping the preamp for a used McIntosh home theatre preamp, which was a huge improvement over the BP25 in terms of sound quality and functionality.  However, the Mac amplifier that I later paired it with did not really improve on the 3BST. So what I am saying is that I felt that the Bryston amplifier was a much better performer than the Bryston preamp that I had it paired with. 
They are excellent amps. I have had two Bryston 4B amps for years performing biamp duties for my Magnepans. I also use a Bryston 10B crossover.
Post removed 
I love Bryston's power amps. I’ve not heard anything in the same price range that works as well in SQ. Eager, but not edgy, quiet, open. Seem to last forever and I’ve read that customer service is as good as it gets. Haven’t heard any of their other products due to a lack of dealers in the area. If you have a Bryston amp, wire it to a dedicated circuit; made a jaw-dropping improvement for me.