Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
^They are capable of some things you can't get from your precious Harbeths. On balance, they are just as good, but with different strengths. 
i agree with above post...i also owned Harbeth Super HL5+ ( a
very nice speaker with fragile tweeters). They can’t
match the Heresy for dynamics and soundstage.
I am a fan of Klipsch speakers.  I have Heresy 1 speakers with Crites upgrades and KLF-30's.  I would not consider the Heresy to be better than my Harbeth Super HLF5 Plus in any way.  The KLF-30's can play louder and are very dynamic, but they don't "see into" the music the way the Harbeths can and are not close in terms of detail. 

Klipsch speakers can be a great value for the money and do a lot of things right.  They certainly aren't the worst, but there are much better speakers available, but at a price, often more than double the price for a small amount of refinement.
The H1s are not H3s, even with Crites upgrades. Speakers like the SHL5 don't come anywhere close to offering as good dynamics at low SPLs. That's a trait that takes very high efficiency. I'm a big fan of British speakers but they too have weaknesses.
I guess I missed the part where the person I responded to mentioned that they were comparing to Heresy III. I have not heard the III’s and I do understand that most Klipsch users agree that they are a significant improvement over the I and II.

The other obvious advantage of Klipsch is how easy they are to drive.