Proac response D2 or Harbeth for a Leben cs-600

Hello I have recently purchased a Leben cs-600 wich I am very proud of.
But the next problem is to find a set of speakers for it. But which ones???

I have via a couple of reviews in the cyberspace found that this amp. schould work very well with both proacs and harbeths. Do any of you have any expirence with any of these combinations???

All the Best

Rasmus
groenlykke
I've been trying different amps with my SHL5s. Leben CS600 as mentioned, LFD, Luxman, McIntosh Int and some custom made amps.
This is an ever involving hobby.
Pani sounds like you were turned down for a dealership on these brands and have an axe to grind.

Audioconnection, your reaction is hilarious :).
I have never thought about getting into audio commercially because I strongly believe, the moment one does this for money he is no more enjoying the hobby, all he cares for is money making.

Anyway, I do have a couple of extensive threads on AA which I had started when I was looking at upgrading from my Dynaudio Contours about a year back. Harbeth and Proac were on top of my list at that time. I was almost ready to buy blind but was advised strongly to listen to them. After auditioning they were on the bottom of my list !!!!
Upgrading from a quality speaker like a Contour 1.3SE the deficiencies of these speakers were evident within minutes of audition, however I did give them a fair chance and listened to them multiple times to believe my own findings.
I finally bought the ATC.
ATC's are great speakers pani!! I heard them also a few times. Very neutral, natural. Bass is impressive. Power really brings these speakers alive.
Yes Nolitan, ATCs are a different breed. They turned out to be the best speakers among the 50 odd speakers I heard when I was at Singapore shopping for my next speakers. They speak truth with such genuine-ness and authenticity that you would even enjoy poor recordings on them as long as there is some good music in that recording. Basically you would not hate them for telling the truth. Finally, it is the God of Tone and Timbre !! You can tell the difference between a Steinway and a Yamaha in seconds, just by the tone.
Love ATC. They never work with tubes, unless you mate a tube pre-amp with their active ones.