Proac response D2 or Harbeth for a Leben cs-600

Hello I have recently purchased a Leben cs-600 wich I am very proud of.
But the next problem is to find a set of speakers for it. But which ones???

I have via a couple of reviews in the cyberspace found that this amp. schould work very well with both proacs and harbeths. Do any of you have any expirence with any of these combinations???

All the Best

Rasmus
groenlykke

Showing 4 responses by nolitan

the harbeth shl5 and the cs600 was not a very good match personally.
However the c7es3 was a better match w/ the cs600s.
Chaschas

I lived with the Leben CS600 for quite sometime & have the SHL5s. It was thru Jeff Day recommendation that led me to try the CS600.
I also followed Jeff Day advice on the Auditorium 23 speaker cables with the leben + SHL5s.
It sounds ok but nothing out of the ordinary.
However when a buddy tried his C7es3 with the Leben, we both felt that the synergy was better.
As a matter of fact, so good that he bought the Leben cs600 from me to pair with the C7es3s.
That's my story with the cs600+SHL5s. If you feel that your experience sounded fabulous, that's great!! But for me, it was ok...ymmv
I've been trying different amps with my SHL5s. Leben CS600 as mentioned, LFD, Luxman, McIntosh Int and some custom made amps.
This is an ever involving hobby.
ATC's are great speakers pani!! I heard them also a few times. Very neutral, natural. Bass is impressive. Power really brings these speakers alive.