Best step-up between a Kondo M7 and a Lyra Skala

Hello 

I have been using a vintage step-up (UTC A11)  between my preamp Kondo M7 and my cartridge Lyra Skala. The match was really good.

However, I had to give the UTC step-up back to my friend, and I am contemplating another option.

Do someone experienced a Lyra skala with a Kondo KSL-SFz stepup ? or maybe a KSL-CFz (menaing in copper nor in silver)

Or any other combination that match well (the UTC transfo are not easy to get in Europe ...!)

Thanks for sharing your experince

stelma
stelma
I have have had several iterations of the Kondo KSL - SFz  as well as the Audtorium T1 in my system.  i switched to the SA Lab about a year ago and prefer it to both the Kondo SFz and Autitorium T1.   I know several people that switched from the Kondo to the S.A. Labs once heard.

Kwame
Just saw this post. I've been a huge fan of the Kondo KSL-SFz SUT until I heard the S.A. Labs SUT. This with the Kondo IO-M cartridge. Sold my Kondo SUT and have not looked back. 
The Kondo, S.a. Lab and Auditorium units all have different specs and the cartridge will see different impedances, so of course each will sound different from the others.  That has little to do with either unit being "better" than another (particularly with units as over-engineered as these) and everything to do with which one provides the best subjective sound quality.