AC Dedicated Line

Hello guys
I will run three (3) dedicated AC power lines: one for my stereo system (power amp, preamp, DAC, etc) and two for my stereo subwoofers (one line for each one).

These three circuits will be connected directly to the main AC board of the Electrical Comany wich provides me the service right at my door.

They will all share the same ground cable, wich I will connect to a dedicated ground bar, but I would like your opinion about sharing the "same neutral line" on these circuits. Could it affect the sound quality? 

If I have to send three different neutral cables, one for each circuit, I will need more cable to run through the house and it will be more expensive and complicated.

Please I would appreciate responses with real experiences. I don't want to start a technical discussion. I know at the end, in the main board, they all will share the same neutral line, so electrically it should be the same, but in this crazy audio world who knows for sure if soundwise it will be the same....

PS: by the way, I will run 4 or 6 mm2 cables (I guess about 11 to 9 AWG on the US scale). Here in Argentina we measure cables by square millimitres.
plga
ieales
Not so. Full current is supplied by the PSU caps.
You’re either deliberately splitting hairs here, or just not reading carefully. Obviously, the PSU caps can’t supply current to components not connected to it, but which are connected to other dedicated lines and power supplies. Those components are indeed powered by their individual caps which are charged by ... the line. They can’t be charged by the line if it has run out of current - hence the advantage of dedicated lines. (And a reason to not power all components from the same leg - but that’s a separate and debatable issue.)
Its a common misconception, that the big benefit of the dedicated line is current. It sure does not seem that way to me. And I think I've done the comparisons that would show this to be the case if it were.

Originally, thanks to my electrician/contractor/FIL who insisted, my room was a normal 15A circuit. Normal in gauge. Normal in the circuit running from outlet to outlet, four or five of them, including lights, with my system outlet sort of in the middle of this mess. Pretty much like every normal house.

When I replaced this with one wire run directly to the one system outlet the improvement was huge, obvious, unambiguous. Even though it was the same breaker, same wire. Only thing different, one continuous wire not going outlet to outlet with multiple connections at each.

Next I replaced the normal gauge (10/2 I think, whatever) with overkill 4 ga. Many times thicker, mega overkill, never would do it today but didn't know as much back then. Thought it would be mega better. It was only barely better. 

Again, almost all the improvement with a dedicated circuit comes from eliminating extra connections. Connections. Not current.

For my next trick I found a local guy with a cryo tank, chatted him up, learned more than you can imagine about cryo, had all my wire done. Yes I pulled the wire out of my house and had it cryo'd.

Cryo makes a lot more improvement than anything you can do with gauge or voltage or whatever.

Finally, or close enough, I changed the same wire from 120V to 240V and added a crazy overkill silver wire step down transformer. Thought it would be mega, turned out minor. 

By far the biggest benefit is to just run one wire direct to your system outlet. Next after that, cryo. Anything beyond that gets into a whole lot more time and money and work and yes it is better but not by much.

millercarbon
Its a common misconception, that the big benefit of the dedicated line is current. It sure does not seem that way to me.
I have found it to be a major benefit, but I have a complex biamplified system with big amplifiers.
Originally ... my room was a normal 15A circuit. Normal in gauge. Normal in the circuit running from outlet to outlet, four or five of them, including lights, with my system outlet sort of in the middle of this mess. When I replaced this with one wire run directly to the one system outlet the improvement was huge, obvious, unambiguous. Even though it was the same breaker, same wire. Only thing different, one continuous wire not going outlet to outlet with multiple connections at each.
Yup, I'm not surprised that resulted in improvement. Tight, direct connections; simple, direct grounds; those things make a big difference.
Next I replaced the normal gauge (10/2 I think, whatever) with overkill 4 ga.
Whoa, 4AWG! That's huge, and difficult to install. For a 20A line, 8 or 10 AWG should be fine and is still way beyond code.
Yes it would be hard the normal way, pulled through holes drilled in studs. Would also use more wire. Mine is hung under the floor in almost a straight line and through just two holes, one at either end. 

Current definitely does drop with load. I don't deny it. Why? All you have to do is watch the light dim when you turn a blow drier on to know there's a drop with load. The question is, does it then sound better to use thicker wire to get more current? Sure didn't sound like it to me. I mean it did sound better. Just not anywhere near what you'd think for such a huge increase in gauge.
ieales
Not so. Full current is supplied by the PSU caps.
You’re either deliberately splitting hairs here, or just not reading carefully. Obviously, the PSU caps can’t supply current to components not connected to it, but which are connected to other dedicated lines and power supplies. Those components are indeed powered by their individual caps which are charged by ... the line. They can’t be charged by the line if it has run out of current - hence the advantage of dedicated lines. (And a reason to not power all components from the same leg - but that’s a separate and debatable issue.)
If the line has run out of current, the breaker has tripped. AGAIN, cap charging is almost completely asynchronous to the music. 

In the studio, we had a stack 4 of Bryston 3B for the tri-amped mains. Dual woofer, 1 mid & 1 tweet. 8 amplifiers. All on one 20A circuit. In LA, we had frequent brownouts and full outs. When power was restored, EVERYTHING came on at once. If the breaker doesn't blow when powering them all on at the same time, the line can handle the load.

In round numbers:
A 200W amplifier supply is 40V, 8 200w amplifiers could supply 40A TOTAL into 8Ω. On 120V, that is a 3:1 transformer turns ratio. So a 20A circuit could supply ≈120A to the amplifiers. Add in the FACT that a 20A breaker can supply peaks of several times 20A. A Class B resistive breaker has a 3-5x multiple of rated capacity for a couple of seconds. THAT'S 500A IN THE AMPLIFIER!!! See  https://www.c3controls.com/blog/understanding-trip-curves/ 

The advantage of one circuit is earth reference with improperly designed gear, which IMO is far more prevalent in HiFi that properly designed. Balanced gear can have some immunity, but unbalanced could be a nightmare on multiple circuits.

And for the 999th time, the power loss, even at worst case conditions is under 1db. For that loss to occur, the peak must be in sync with the line frequency.