2A3 Tube Opinions

Looking to add a pair of 2A3's for my amps that are full/meaty leaning towards the vintage sound.  Currently running EML Solid Plates and love them, but looking for more weight to the sound.  Thanks for any advice.
arthursmuck
Thanks Al - I will check out the 2.  And well aware of the 225, looking forward
to hearing it in my room soon, if it's as good as I think it will be, then the 225 will be home.  :-)
I've not tried very many 2A3 tubes in my Welborne Labs Moondogs , but the best sound I got was with the " mesh Plate " Sophia Electric 300B with 2.5 volt filaments that work in any 2A3 amplifier . More of everything compared with either of the NOS I tried or the Shuguang 2A3c . The driver tube has a lot to do with the sound, as do the coupling capacitors . But the latter aren't plug n play .  FWIW
                                         Joe
Reviving this thread. I just got two (well three but I dropped one and it was damaged) 2a3 tubes from a swap meet. One is a RCA/Cunningham mono black plate and the other is dual box plate Raytheon. Are these good 2a3's? Is there a place in Los Angeles that will test them for a fee? 
@enobenetto Not sure if he will do it for free but Upscale Audio definitely has the equipment to test those tubes.  

@verdantaudio Thanks a bunch!! I will try them and hopefully they will be cool with. I don't mind paying them a fee (reasonable fee).