New DAC or New Streamer or New Streamer/DAC

Curious what people would think is the biggest bang for the buck?

1)  Auralic Aries G1 Streamer with current Pass Labs D1 DAC (Aries would replace current Auralic Aries mini)
2)  Lumin T2
3)  Auralic Aries mini (I have this now) and Denafrips Terminator

All thoughts welcome.  Thanks
acurus
@clio09 

I've owned the Mini, Aries Femto and now the G1.  Each one is a step up from the one below in sound quality.  So if your happy in the Lightning DS environment the G1 is a logical move.  The Lumin U1 Mini is also a great product from a really good company with top of the line support just a different software to get used to.
I'm missing something here. Is it not the DAC that dictates the end musical result?  How does one streamer sound better than another (without an onboard DAC)?
Similar to that of a CD player being used solely on its own, compared to being coupled to a DAC and used only as a transport.
Good questions.  I dont want to fuss with a server or PC and dont want a USB connection.  All of those require USB and PCs are a hassle imho.  A streamer can be part of a one box solution and independently  stream Tidal and similar apps without a PC or a Server.  Roon needs a PC or Server or Nucleus to function, so it's more than I want to handle.  

The crux of my question is how to improve sound, so yes do different streamers make an impact?   Thanks again for all the feedback, looks like an updated source might be best.  Maybe Aries G1 or G2.
This is interesting, also looking for a streamer without DAC.

Like  'clio09'  I have a DAC I'm extremely happy with, an ancient Wadia 15 which also uses the fabulous Burr-Brown PCM63. This beauty does redbook only but I do not miss hi-res. I have a Bryston that can do that, which is by all accounts a great DAC

The Wadia makes the Bryston sound thin and screechy which was an upgrade over my OPPO103 and is used only for hi-res.  Wadia playing redbook keeps me up listening late at night, My OPPO and Bryston playing hi-res doesn't!

The PCM1702 is another chip to look out for. These DACs have a sound that I have not heard in all-in-one units hence my quest for streamer only. New streamers are hitting the market all the time, great DACs not so much.

@cal3713  You claimed  'I moved from USB to ethernet input and it made a huge impact on the sound quality'  I would much appreciate if you'll please explain what you did in a way that someone not familiar with streamers can understand. Did you use el-cheapo ethernet cable or something more upmarket?

@OP  I suggest you keep the Terminator which uses the same architecture as my beloved Wadia and find a separate streamer.
Just to clarify: one does not need a PC to use Roon. I have a Roon Ready streamer/server from Innous and Roon is installed there and works in principle like a Roon Nucleus. The Innuos has a drive, which I use for the few songs I cannot find on Tidal (Rammstein), hence a server as well as a streamer.

My Innous is, however, connected to my RME ADI-2 DAC via USB. 

I opted for this solution as I wanted to separate the streamer and server to be upgradeable for the future. And I opted for Roon to get all the information and reviews on the music, which I really appreciate as like to listen to new music. 

The solution with the Innous Zenmini against the Roon Nucleus was driven by price. 

Michael