New DAC or New Streamer or New Streamer/DAC

Curious what people would think is the biggest bang for the buck?

1)  Auralic Aries G1 Streamer with current Pass Labs D1 DAC (Aries would replace current Auralic Aries mini)
2)  Lumin T2
3)  Auralic Aries mini (I have this now) and Denafrips Terminator

All thoughts welcome.  Thanks
acurus
I have not heard G1 or T2 side by side but did listened to them individually in different systems and both sound pretty terrific. Either of them would make formidable pairing with Terminator and will be a step up from Aries Mini.

If you have not bought Terminator yet, I would buy that first before upgrading the streamer.  Once your DAC broken in, try to audition G1 and T2 and decide for yourself if T2 is worth the extra $2K. 
I have had limited experience with Lumin, but extensive experience with Auralic.  I wouldn't ever buy one unless you like rebooting the unit every couple of days when it mysteriously disconnects from your network.....

For me, I would never purchase a streamer or a streamer/dac that doesn't say Aurender on it.  Their stuff just works.....period.....they
are far more refined than anything I've used to date and the pricing is very reasonable......I currently have the N10
Get the Terminator first and break it in using the Mini and see what you think as you may be satisfied especially if you have added a LPS to the Mini. If not then later look for a deal on a used G1 or a Lumin U1 Mini.