Please help to chose Integrated amp Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550 Or ....

Speakers : Sopra 2
Source : Chord DAVE and Hometheater for the front speakers.
Just sold JC1 + JC2 that i liked a lot.. but looking to upgrade.

Im thinking followig

Diablo 300 , darTZeel CTH-8550  or PS Audio BHK 300 with BHK Pre
All 3 options are priced same for me +- 1000$...
Please give me some recommendations thanks  
128x128datka3
Good suggestion,  but how would I do it on Dartzeel, shroud I put it in to home theater bypass mode ?  O no how can I live without pleasure control :)

i actually had Dave connected straight to bhk 250 and it indeed sounded pretty good with stock tubes, I think With  tube rolling one could achieve desirable sound .
Just tried setting amp in bypass mode and dac as digital preamp .

sound became too edgy, imaging got changed and overall I did not enjoy the sound of it , it sounds much nicer with more Dynamics when going in to preamp if integrated amp whatever that mode is called :) , at least it was easy to try and go back to original config . 
I am using my chord dave on two sources, an aurender and my
onkyo and plinius cd player. I use my vitus preamp on my
aurender and dave preamp on my cd player. I think you
have to give it time to settle in or break in its preamp mode
since it took mine quite a long time to settle in.. i like it for
its more forward presentation with thicker density on vocals.

I have the Diablo 300 with a Chord MScaler and Hugo TT2 and I’m using Focal Sopra 2’s. I have not heard the darTZeel CTH-8550. But I can tell you I’ve heard many other combinations including the D’Agostino Momentum, T+A, and many others and you can’t beat the sound of the Gryphon. Very organic without sounding clinical or overly warm.

It makes my system hum along with great soundstage and imaging!
Mrc4u, I have the TT 2+mscaler and will be receiving my Diablo 300 in a couple of days. Do you think that the Chord gear add brightness to the sounds, even with the Diablo Sonic signature?

I am really curious to know more about your impressions with your sistem and synergy. I will be using a pair o Harbeth 40.2 speakers and can't wait too get the Gryphon...