Any Audio Enthusiasts in Alabama?

Anyone out there?
jafant
Jafant, as I mentioned to Dancekerl, I lost track of this thread. You’re more than welcome to come by but you don’t need to make a special trip to hear my stuff.  Then again if it’s a rainy weekday we can sit and jam all day long if our tastes are similar. I lean towards rock and what used to be called heavy metal and hair bands from the 70s and 80s. I also like a lot of 90s and 00s rock but there’s a lot that I don’t. Music ain’t what it used to be. I have some diversity. I like an occasional new country song but it usually really isn’t country. I like older country even going as far back as Hank but I sure as hell ain’t gonna play Your Cheatin’Heart. The sound quality of music that old doesn’t cut it but I’ll hear it live anytime. I really like music with great production. By that I mean something like several of Celine Dion and Disturbed songs. The quality of the sound just makes you scratch your head and wonder why all recordings can’t sound like that. When my sub hits those bass notes with Celine it sends a warm chill through me and I sometimes get goosebumps. Then again,a lot of the music I mentioned doesn’t really sound any better on good gear because it wasn’t recorded well but the songs are still my faves. You can friend and message me on fb. Alan Bowers. There’s a group called Aging Alabama Audiophiles on there too. 
I am in Alabama we buy/sell as much used hi end gear as anyone in America. That includes the Coastal Elites!