My Triad of Integrateds

Whenever someone says they are looking for an integrated, I think they should try brands:

• Luxman
  • Pass
  • Ayre
  • Arcam (actually a lot like Ayre to my ears)

Because I hear them as quite different sounding. What about you? Is there a constellation of integrateds you think buyers should experience?
erik_squires
Absolutely on the Ayre. I saved for a couple of years to buy my AX-5 Twenty - the heart of my system.
If I didn't have the Ayre I would look at the Aesthetix Mimas. Never heard a Luxman but I've only read positive things about that brand.
Sugden
Hegel
Lyngdorf 

I seem to have moved to cooler regions.en

Going East:

Accuphase
Leben
Luxman
If it turns out that the reincarnation thing is real (could be cool, or maybe not, depending on how you look at it), I suppose I might wind up owning several more integrated amps.

But if this is the only life we get, I'm pretty sure that Nelson Pass's sublime-sounding and beautiful INT-60 will be my last integrated.
Been a big Ayre fan since buying an AX7E and finding it compared very favorably with a BAT/McIntosh combo costing nearly 5 times as much.

This was replaced earlier this year with the full boogie Ayre EX8 hub.

My search ended that day......
Raven Audio Tube amps.  3 levels to choose from.  Outstanding sound that can drive any speakers.

Just to follow up on this particular post, Raven will soon also have the upper end Elite Series Reflection MK3 integrated out with several new enhancements.