Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
Larry - the whole AER website is pretty cool.  The PNOE on You Tube was really great sounding albeit You tube.  LOL.  The price is way above my league, but I did like the look.  It seems they are either $65 - $ 90k or under $20k.....nothing in between.  Have you actually compared Charney to Avantgarde?  

Can anyone comment on the Diesis horns who have them?  
Horning Aristoteles or Horning Eufrodite, amazing speakers. Back loaded horn for bass and midrange, and small waveguide for tweeter.
Looks like a "normal" speaker.
I hade Eufrodite in my old room, but now in my new room i have Aristoteles. 

Only thing, they are not easy to match with Amp, but when you find The wright amp, it will be magic.
Supermusical speakers. 

Best regards // Stefan 
@willgolf Been away but monitoring the discussion.
4hcp is very good got mine to a 9 years ago playing to a 12 now. Life seems to get in the way of golf far too much these days.
The Charney Concerto is the horn to use in your 19 x 30 room. The AER BD 3B version might be a better choice of driver. AER lower's the efficiency from 106db to 98db but the there is a significant increase in low bass output. The first time I heard the Concerto with AER drivers was in Charney's 14x19x9 room. The rep sent him the BD 3B which had far too much bass output in that space. He had to pull the Concerto deeper into the room to adjust for this. I was gobsmacked by what I was hearing. He played a disc that had various opera cuts. I'm not a big fan of opera but sat through the whole disc absolutely engaged in the music! I wanted to hear more but we moved onto some vinyl and that was it! There were cuts from the Montreaux Jazz Festival followed by Pink Floyd's "The Wall". The AER Concerto is like a big aural vacuum that sucks you in and engages more than just your sense of hearing.
You mentioned your wife didn't like the look of the Concerto. Each speaker is made to order and can be painted or veneered to the color or wood of choice. Contact Charney and he will work with you to come up with an ascetically pleasing solution. If you make to his place bring her with you. Charney Horns look a lot better in person than what the pics on the website can convey.
FWIW I have been working in the interior design field for 30+ years and know great when I see it. My father is a retired auctioneer with well over 40 years chanting bids. He has seen every kind of wood out there and sold many fine works of art. When he walked into my home office (my daughters converted bedroom) he stopped at the door with a "Whoa! what do we have here?"  He was very impressed with the design, fit and finish, and even more with performance. This coming for a guy who very rarely throws compliments around.
Hope you find what your looking for.
R
If in NJ your welcome to hear what a $6k FULLY horn loaded passively crossed 3way sounds like.  Then let that be a yard stick for all other contenders.
Odeon make some fantastic loudspeakers, German made but not Avantgarde prices.