Indy Audio Labs Acurus Act4

Hello all,

Has anyone here had a chance to hear this new processor.  Im trying to decide between this new offering and the Marantz, or the McIntosh Mx 160. 
128x128redphu72
@maxwave,  this may come as a surprise but after the setup in my environment without trying to get to the standard level of dB at listening position I forgot all about the THX standard. It sounds so superb I'm wondering if it even matters. I will have to remember to inquire about it though. Seems trivial to me now. It's a fantastic processor in both multi and 2 Ch operation. I left the levels at factory setting and adjusted for distance only. Left all PEQ at factory settings too. Mind you, my environment is very well treated and audio friendly. It really needs no room correction. Speakers seem to disappear and are not noticeably heard unless they were meant to be. It's one hell of a soundstage.
All I can say for sure is that I'm blown away and thrilled with it.
Post removed 
@maxwave,  after discussion with customer support information was provided that volume control of the Act4 is independent of internal noise generator. Proceedures to set THX levels is to set volume to 72 then use the adjustments in the speaker setup menu to fine tune levels at listening position using the internal or external white noise generator. Hope this helps. I'm going to try this later.