Tribute bands or bands/artists making a comeback..any favorites out there??

Back when I was young I had the pleasure to see Led Zeppelin and Queen live in concert. Later I saw Robert Plant and Jimmy Page together. Nothing beats seeing the great musical artists of their era.
Now that I am an old fart, the original bands are gone (mostly) I have seen Zoso some years ago and was invited to see Killer Queen by a young friend discovering Queen's music for the first time. Those guys were good! Anyone out there fans of certain Tribute bands or bands getting back together to tour again.
128x1282psyop
I've been impressed by YouTube videos of The Musical Box, Britt Floyd and Live on Mars (Bowie). I have multiple friends who have seen all three of them (and whose opinions I trust) and rave about how good they are.

I'll vouch for The Zombies. Have seen them 3 times in the last 5 years and they are great. I can't think of any 60's rock act whose lead singer has had their voice hold up as well as Colin Blunstone's has. I was also really surprised with how good David Crosby was. He had a Swedish female bass player that could give Tal Wilkenfeld (Jeff Beck) a run for her money.
Saw Brit Floyd on a whim and was shocked at how good it was. Huge show with lasers and effects and some graphics seemed to be exact ones used on earlier Pink Floyd tours. Musicianship was stellar. My first concert was Zeppelin when I was 15. I saw many great ones over many years...Stones, Who, Floyd, The Stooges, (and Iggy with his band) James Gang, Santana, many of Warren Haynes’s Christmas Jams (a great event- check out the website for who has played over the last 30 years.)I am 64 now but saw 17 concerts last year. Newer rock? Queens of the Stone Age (8 times live). They been around for years, but any band that does the Groundhogs’s Eccentric Man as faithfully as they do is good by me! Very interesting article in Ashevegas.com about popularity of cover bands these days. Said folks rather go out for a good time with music they are familiar with than have patience to absorb something new. It was making new, very good artist have a difficult time getting gigs locally. So they often take roles in the cover bands to get work. Kinda sad, no one wants to explore anymore. That is how I kept my interest in music for all these years - reading many mags re: jazz, rock, blues and mostly music that fits no one category, and buying it. 
I saw the Alan Parsons Project earlier this year on a whim, because the ticket prices were less than half of what that venue normally charges. Turns out they were really good. I wish more venues would do that.
@moofoo; no I have not heard the new Alan Parsons LP. I've checked every music website that I know of, and no one has any song samples to listen to. That is both rare and strange; and, perhaps a bad omen. He played two songs from the new LP at the concert that I saw, and they were decent. My main focus has been on trying to figure out which APP concert DVD to buy.