Preamp caps Jupiter copper foil or Jupiter HT worth double the money?

If anyone has any experience with these two caps can you help me out. I'm trying to keep budget down, this is for second system. This will be going in a Bruce Moore preamp, to me this amp sounds warm, fast with big stage but needs to be more refined in the highs. Will the Jupiter HT come even close to the copper foil. Jupiters will replace Solens and a Infinity bypass cap installed as part of upgrade package back in the day. The majority of the caps in there are Rel caps. Someone convince me to buy the cheaper if not I would like to know , thanks for any help.

paulcreed
Natural and real is what I'm looking for ,not looking for detail or hifi. I knew going into this copper foil was the way to go. Was hoping HT was close in sonics. I'm going to play it safe and go with Jupiter copper foil. I did look at Audyn copper max at 2/3 cost of Jupiter but will just stick with Jupiter. If anyone has a 2.2uf  600v they want to let go of let me know, sure is cheaper buying new caps than a new preamp, at least that's what I tell myself.

I saw some 2.2 uf Jupiter copper foils on Audio Mart I think.   Chris of Jupiter Condenser made these flat stacked style as a special order.  It is more time consuming and expensive to make these caps flat stacked and not the typical round shape. 

The Vcaps are great sounding caps for sure and just have a different sonic signature than the Jupiter copper foils.  
Here is the link for the Jupiter caps for sale. Jupiter used to sell the HT caps in the flat stacked variety and I always purchased those over the round HT ones as they sounded a tad better. They stopped making them because they required more labor time and expense. These flat stacked copper ones will be very, very good sounding.

Confirm with the seller that these are rated for 600v. I did not see the voltage rating on the cap labels. Chris at Jupiter Condenser can also confirm. I would also ask if these are a matched set within 1%. The seller can take out his multimeter and confirm this for you. The seller is asking $250 for the flat stacked pair. Perhaps you can do a little better as Sonic Craft is selling the round Jupiter copper 2.2uf/600v for $146 each on sale. Sonic Craft will match the two caps within a 1% tolerance which is recommended.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649484389-rare-jupiter-flat-stacked-copper-foil-caps-

Lastly, if you are able to buy those flat stacked coppers at a great price, then you should consider adding the Duelund tinned copper .01uf bypass caps in parallel. The combo is just beautiful sounding. You will hear improved realism, midrange bloom, larger stage, inner beauty and intimacy.  Parts Connextion has them on sale for $65 each. Great price while they last! 

If you need any any help with the upgrade please free to contact me. 

Thank you grannyring, I did check on those couple days ago the ones listed are listed they are 100v. Parts connextion is out of copper foil. I'm going to check with Sonicraft see if they have any in stock. Thanks for everyone's help.