Help me with a Fidelity Research FR64 part

I got a mint FR64 tonearm at a great price. Sadly there was a catch it did not have the nut that fastens the arm at the base. It is a really fine thread (25 threads per inch) in fact my machinist doesn't have tooling for this.

so I want to know if anyone out there knows where I can get the said nut, or if they have one they can sell me - thanks
parrotbee
Post removed 
I have the original part you're looking for, along with the whole original tonearm base, feel free to make an offer 
You can buy them on yahoo Japan - "FR64S stabilizer" - original size or super heavy stabilizer 
I typed the word “BY” when I meant of course of Buy, in my post above. Most likely this happened because I am speaking into the phone, rather than trying to type with my big fat fingers.

Dover, I certainly could be wrong, but I think the OP is looking for the large nut that goes under the tonearm mounting board and mates to the thread at the end of the vertical shaft of the FR 64. In any case, at least for my FR 64S, the counterweights are not threaded at all. I guess I am making another assumption that a stabilizer is a counterweight.
Post removed