"Loom" cabling vs. 'mix n match' ?

I want to use a new set of cables for my awesome Moon 780D DAC v2 - - including a power cord, an AES/EBU input from the Moon 260D Transport,  and  RCA IC's (into a Shindo Giscours preamp).  I've read good things about Acrolink-Mexcel, Shunyata, Nordost and Purist among others.  But is there an advantage to using the same manufacturer for all cable types in and out of the Moon ?  Or might the cumulative effect be too much of a good thing which would be better improved by intermingling brands ?
Thanks,
Dr. John
128x128dr-john
Pokey.

With all Nordost I found the sound was a little thin and lean although very detailed.

First area I started with was speaker cables replacing Purple Flare with Western Electric tinned copper cables.

I still really like Nordost digital cables, the Heimdall 2 spdif was an amazing cable but the analog and speaker cables combined left me a bit cold.
For the IC to the pre I'd suggest either Shindo's Silver IC or Auditorium which hopefully you already have between your Giscour and Amp. As far as the "digital" cabling I use a Wireworld Platinum USB and have been happy with it but haven't played around with others so can't compare.
Would you mind sharing a bit of your path? I like Nordost a lot but my wallet doesn't like it so much.
Don't be cheap :-).  You will be rewarded.  
I like to mix and match also.A clean and clear cable between the pre and amp,a slightly sweet cable from dac to pre,and sweet/fast speaker cables.Still experimenting with digital cables.
Post removed